Online Intro 1 Spanish (March 2022)
Mondays 7:05-8:35 p.m. EST
Begins March 7th
Online Intro 1 Spanish (March 2022, Mondays 7:05-8:35 p.m. EST)
Price Includes the Following:
- Course Registration
- Administrative Processing Fee
- Students must register and complete payment prior to the first class.
- Coupons and deals are valid for one time use and only apply to new students.
- Students must be 17 years old (and a high school senior or equivalent) to participate in adult group classes.
- Students should be aware that Rola has a no-makeup class policy and also will not prorate the cost of the session for pre-planned absences. This means that if a student misses a class, they will not be able to make it up and will not receive a refund for classes missed.
- Students will continue to receive homework from their teacher, however, and are welcome to ask for a summary of material covered.
- If a student decides to withdraw from a class before it starts, the student will receive a course credit that can be applied to future courses.
- If a student decides to withdraw from a class while the session is in progress, Rola will hold the unused classes as a credit on the student's file. 'Unused' classes will be determined by the session's calendar and the date of requested withdrawal, not by the student's attendance record.
- Classes are subject to availability and demand.
- Rola Languages reserves the right to cancel classes 24 hours before the planned start time.
- In the event of a class cancellation on our part, Rola will offer affected students either a refund or credit towards other Rola classes/programs.
- In order to reduce paper waste and promote green practices, we provide materials in PDF format or otherwise via internet and encourage students to bring laptops and tablets to class to refer to the text. Students are responsible for printing their books if they wish to do so.
- Students who do not feel comfortable in a class should immediately speak with the administrative staff
- .If students do not receive homework from their teachers within 2 days of having class, they should notify administrative staff immediately.
- If a class is postponed due to weather (announced via email by 12 pm, subject to changing conditions), an additional week will automatically be attached onto the end of the originally planned start date, and students will still receive the same number of classes included in the course description.
- If you are not able to attend the final class on the new end date, Rola will refund you the cost of the class or apply it as a credit to another future class. Please see Weather-Related Postponements for more information.
- If no students arrive within 30 minutes of the scheduled start time, the class will be forfeited by the group. The teacher will leave after 30 minutes, send homework for the next class, and the meeting will count towards the session total.
- If you purchased your class on CourseHorse, then their Refund & Cancellation policy applies to your purchase. If you are entitled to a refund, or have any questions, please visit the CourseHorse site and contact their customer service team.
- By registering for an in-person language program, you hereby agree to wear a mask at all times at our location and to not to hold Rola liable for any positive COVID-19 test result you receive.We ask that if you are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms such as cough, fever or fatigue, you remain at home. Should you receive a positive COVID-19 test result within a 2-week window of visiting our offices, we urge you to report it to us so we can advise staff and students in the office on the date of your past visit(s) to quarantine/get tested. Your name will remain confidential.
- If the office needs to be temporarily closed for health & safety reasons, classes will continue online until in-person meetings can be resumed.